The clones are made in FunFrock's Secret Fortress, and seem to be part organic, part mechanic, at a different degree depending on the clone. Clones are supposed to be the only ones that can use the telepods.
Although clones are the only ones that can use telepods, there are two specific cases that don't fit in. One of them is Raymond the Elf appearing from one of them at FunFrock's Secret Fortress, which could just be explained by the fact that he is a magical being. The other case is Dr. FunFrock himself. This could lead to three possible explanations: that he who uses the telepod is not the real FunFrock but a clone, that FunFrock has altered his body or the teleports in a way which allows him to use them, or that the public information that only clones can use telepods is false.
Massively Manufactured ClonesEdit
- Groboclones: They seem mostly organic, and have no apparent mechanical features except for a robotic voice and some rattling noise when they are hit.
- Quetch clones: They seem mostrly organic, and have no apparent mechanical features except for a robotic voice.
- Rabibunny clones: They seem mostly mechanic, and have very little visible organic parts, such as face and part of the limbs.
- Sphero clones: They seem entirely mechanic, and have no apparent organic parts.
- Supergros: They seem mostly organic, and have no apparent mechanical features. They can knock Twinsen out to have him imprisoned.